- Appeton Essentials Folic Acid aids the healthy development of the unborn child from the moment of conception.
- Folic acid or folate is a B vitamin. Normally 50-95% of folate in food is lost during home food preparation and food processing. The bioavailability of folate in a typical diet is about 50% of folic acid. US Food and Nutrition Board recommends that women planning for pregnancy should consume extra 400mcg folic acid daily.
- Prevents spina bifida and others neural tube defects
- Necessary for DNA synthesis
- Helps support the placenta
- Prevent megaloblastic anemia
Dosage: 1 tablet per day.
There are no reviews yet.