What is Senna Remedica?
Treating constipation. Senna Remedica is a stimulant laxative. It works by irritating bowel tissues, resulting in bowel movements.
Short-term treatment of constipation; preoperative and preradiographic bowel evacuation for procedures involving GI tract.
How should I use Senna Remedica?
- Use Senna Remedica as directed by your doctor.
- Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. Take Senna Remedica by mouth with or without food.
- Take Senna Remedica with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL).
- Drink extra fluids while you are taking Senna Remedica, unless instructed differently by your doctor. It is best to take Senna Remedica at bedtime.
- If you miss a dose of Senna Remedica, take it as soon as possible.
- If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule.
- Do not take 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Senna Remedica.
There are no reviews yet.